Friday, November 25, 2011

TUSAL again? have not been stitching

Time is coming and going so fast. I don't know what happened to yesterday and can't figure out what's going on today. Confused I am!
You can see from the orts that very very little has been done this month.
I have been sick  for most of the month...it started on the 2nd or 3rd and still have some residual. But it is another day and I want to share with ya'll my very special day on November 1st.
All I'm going to say right now cause I'm sure everyone is watching some ball game :) is look at this sweet card I got from my buddies in original stitching buddies group.


The thing about this card is that it was handed to me personally on November 1st right here at my LNS in Decatur, Alabama. The two gifts you see are just two that were in top of the box when I went to take the picture for this post. I will tell you about them and all the rest when I post again, hopefully on Sunday.  I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all! Have read some posts here and there but not enough to know what's been going on.
Talk Soon!
hugs,
Babs

3 comments:

DJ said...

Awww, I'm sure that lifted your spirits! Feel better, Babs! Hope to hear from you again soon! *Hugs*

Julie said...

Ah, but who among us really knows what's going on, hahahaha. I have been hoping and hoping that you will post and say you're feeling better, Babs. I've been worrying about you and hope you had a great Thanksgiving with all your family around you.

juliebee

DebS said...

It was a wonderful day, I will cherish the memories forever. I'm just so sorry that you got sick. The bluebird looks very happy in his new home. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.