Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Crazy January 2011 Challenge list

I did something really crazy this year....crazier even than the years before when I sign up for the seemingly impossible. I will start 15 brand new projects from January 1st thru January 15th......BUT! That's not all!
I will also work on 15 wips or ufo's from the 1st thru the 15th. I've listed those on our Flip'n Crazy January 2011 Challenge (sidebar)
Is this possible....or what?
1. Quaker Virtues by ByGone Stitches (2nd start)
2. Ann Pennsylvania Peacock by Little by Little
3. Quaker Silence by Tree of Life Samplings
4. Mansfield Park by The Sampler Girl
5. Patriotic Branch by Bent Creek
6. A Patriot's Sampler by Midsummer Night Designs
7. His Flowers by Karen Kluba/Rosewood Manor
8. Spring Quaker by Rosewood Manor
9. Quaker Harmony by My Big Toe
10. Apple Tree Sampler by Hawkins House
11. Proud and True by Blue Ribbon Designs
12. Isaiah 40:11 by Erica Michaels
13. Tortoise and the Hare by Prairie Schooler
14.Anna's Prayer by Heartstring Samplery
15. The World of Cross Stitching Issues 101 and 102 count as one
Light Summer Breeze
The Sweetest Thing (both by Flora White)

Oh yes! The idea is to finish all 30 by the end of the year
maybe, just maybe, some of these will be done by the end of 2011....one can dream, can't one?
Hugs,
Babs

8 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I'd say you have a great list there Babs and your work cut out for you. Have fun and Be always in stitches.

Jackie said...

I'm going on a positive. You will get plenty of them done. You will surprise yourself.
Have a Blessed New Year.
Jackie

Julie said...

Whooeee - that's quite the list Babs! But I bet you get lots of them done - after all, that's how you eat an elephant right? First you find an elephant, and then, one stitch at a time!

juliebee

lynda said...

Oh Babs....I've done the same thing! Only, I'm in even more trouble because I have 20 on each list!
Maybe we can encourage each other in this madness?!

Brigitte said...

Oh Babs, you're also one of the Crazies, lol. And you are so brave with 15 new starts AND 15 WIPs. I love your list, absolutely great stitching plans for 2011.

Tami Minor said...

LOL... that is quite a challenge! Good luck!

DJ said...

You've inspired me, Babs! I decided to start 15 new projects this year and have posted the list on my blog. *gulp* I don't know what we're getting ourselves into, but we'll keep cheering each other on! *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the Crazy January Challenge (I'm taking part too).