Monday, November 26, 2012

I feel so good these days!

I joined a stitchalong...that would be another stitchalong and I'm excited about it. Anyone who is kind enough to be a blogging friend to me knows that I've very little stitching, especially this year. With a chronic illness like mine other physical problems can become chaos if you allow them to. That's what I did, but things are back on track now and on the way to being so much better. I don't like to talk about health and so that's enough about that.
I started Scarlet Letter's Jane Atkinson in February of 2011. I thought she was the prettiest sampler I'd ever seen. Well, this is what she looks like almost two years later...

Then I learned about Nicola who is celebrating her birthday 'year' with a Scarlet Letter stitchalong.  If this isn't enough motivation for me, whatever could be? Helping Nicola get this blog off and going is Jo.  and I think you're invited :)

Hugs to all,
Babs

5 comments:

Nicola said...

More the merrier Babs, so pleased you are sharing my Scarlet Letter year,

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Glad you are feeling so good Babs! That is going to be a great stitch along!! Great friends and stitching, What could be better! Can't wait to see all the progress!

Jackie said...

Glad you are feeling better Babs and glad to see you out blogging.

Jackie

Brigitte said...

Oh great! Your Jane Atkinson will see the needle now much more often. Good for her, and for you, lol. I joine dthe SAl, too, but had to order a chart. As soon as it arrives I will start.

Tami Minor said...

That's so pretty...would love to see it finished!