Saturday, July 2, 2011

Orts Report

Where does time go? I've been so busy, but mostly in my mind....ever been there? I'm going to lose any followers I may have left cause I'm silent so much. But, oh, I've seen beautiful work and great ideas, happy danced for some, shared tears with some and prayed for many.
I've been on my own little treasure hunt and found some wonderful treasures, but I'll share that in my next post.  You can find the most wonderful things if you just look in the right places :) Anyway, here are my measley little orts for this last month. (see my little angel in the background, DJ?)

We are waiting for some sophisticated testing on hubby the 12th and hopefully all questions and solutions will be dealt with then or at least a plan. We kinda' live in limbo and both of us do a lot of reading.
See you soon! and please check in with me. My blogaversary is past, my birthday is coming up the 13th and wanted so badly to have a giveaway then. But maybe I'll celebrate with a big giveaway with Herman's good news.
hugs and happy 4th of July all,
Babs

10 comments:

Julie said...

Babs, you and Herman are often in my thoughts and prayers these days. It would be so wonderful to find that you have good news to celebrate soon! Never fear about losing your followers, though - we are here, ready to read on when you can come back...

juliebee

Gillie said...

Had a little look yesterday to see if you were back, I must have known you were getting ready to post! Hugs and prayers for both of you. Enjoy your books and each others company.

Sheila said...

Don't worry about losing your followers, just take care of each other and everything else will work itself out.
Stay cool in this heat.

Mouse said...

am still here ..lol .. you both take care and share great time together while you wait for the test and hopefully brill news :) take care love mouse xxxx

lynda said...

It's always good to see you post whenever you can. You and Herman are both in my thoughts and especially my prayers. I hope he gets good news from all these tests. In the meantime, know that we are all thinking about you and sending good and healing thoughts. Hugs to you both.

CalamityJr said...

I'll keep you and Herman in my prayers; hang in there and feel us lifting you up!

DJ said...

Hi Babs! It's so good to see your post, and you and Herman will be in my thoughts and prayers as you wait for your news. And yes, I did see the angel! *Hugs*

Unknown said...

I'd like to give you the stylish blogger award, please head over to my blog for the details. xxx

Margaret said...

Fingers crossed that your DH's test results are good. I've been going through your blog -- you have great taste in stitching projects! I love them all! For some reason I never get around to projects like Polly Wolly Doodle or SB, or that BBD Strawberry Garden (which has been on my todo list forever!). Beautiful stuff! Happy early birthday! Mine is coming up too! :D

Patty C. said...

Hi Babs
Good to hear from you ;)

Silence is sometimes a good thing - It makes you long for what you are missing !!!!

Your birthday is so soon - I hope it is a wonderful day for you
Take Care